- This legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient/addressee in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
- This transmission contains confidential information, which is the property of Foskor (Pty) Ltd (“Foskor”). No person, other than the recipient (so indicated by the sender) may use or disclose the contents of this message, links or attachments hereto to any person whatsoever. Disclosure and/or use may lead to civil liability.
- The information on this website, in e-mail, or attachment/s thereto is intended for the attention and use only of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail transmission, or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited.
- The e-mail address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other marketing practices without the prior consent of Foskor.
- Should you have received this email in error, please delete and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately. See 3 above – already mentioned. Under no circumstances will Foskor or the sender of this email be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this email, or of any other hyper linked web site, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if Foskor or the sender of this email have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- No e-mail correspondence sent to Foskor shall be deemed to have been received until Foskor has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a ‘response’ for purposes of this clause.
- No agreement may be concluded with Foskor using electronic correspondence.
- No warranties are made or implied that any employee or contractor of Foskor was or is authorised to make this communication.
- Foskor retains the copyright and intellectual property to all e-mail messages and attachments sent from its communications systems. The recipient / addressee are hereby licensed to open and read the message and/or attachments only – all other rights are reserved unless so indicated by the sender.
- Foskor reserves the right to intercept, filter, view, block, delete, access, copy, read and act upon this web or e-mail message and all e-mail messages sent as reply messages to the e-mail of the sender.
- The views and opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily express or reflect the views and/or opinions of Foskor. If this e-mail message was used for purposes unrelated to the official business of Foskor, Foskor shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by the contents of this message.
- Subject to urgent and interim court relief, all disputes and/or disagreements and/or damages and/or liabilities, in any manner related to the following:
This legal notice supersede and shall take precedence over any other email disclaimer(s) previously used by Foskor.
- Interpretation and enforceability of this e-mail legal notice;
- Content (including message headers, links and/or attachments) of this e-mail message; or
- Sending or receipt of this e-mail message shall be referred to urgent and confidential arbitration in terms of the rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa (AFSA).
The law of South Africa shall govern this e-mail message and legal notice.
Should you have any questions regarding this e-mail legal notice please contact us on:Information disclosure by law:
- Full name of company: Foskor (Pty) Ltd refers to Foskor (Pty) and its divisions or subsidiaries.
- Registration number: 1951/002918/07
- Country of incorporation: South Africa
- Postal address: P.O. Box 2494, Halfway House, 1685
- Street Address: Riverview Office Park, Block G, Janadel Avenue, Midrand, 1682
- Website: http://www.foskor.co.za